Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Bubbles, dahling

Ooh possums, I do love the occasional fizzy, flamboyant, let them eat cake moment.....

(Seriously, let them eat cake. I can't be arsed cooking.)

Except there's no cake.

That's all right. I'm just going to enjoy this glass of bubbles for a moment longer.



4 comments:

Ann ODyne said...

miss you.
hope all is good.

CuteU MOD APK Download (Unlimited Money And Diamonds) said...

Watch latest and full episodes of your favourite Star Sports 1 TV shows online on Hotstar US, the one-stop destination for popular Star Sports 1 serials. https://sportsala.net/star-sports-in-hindi-live-cricket-scores/

Anonymous said...

Rookie opener Marcus Harris has been signed by Leicestershire for the upcoming season of English County Championship. Australian opener will be available for the whole season of County Championship and Royal London ODI Cup played late in the season. The opportunity will certainly help Marcus Harris understand. https://marylandreporter.com/2020/09/23/smartcric-live-online-how-to-watch-crictime-live-cricket-on-smartphone/

Basheera said...

https://sites.google.com/view/happymodshggs