
When he was born, I called him Monkey. Then I gave him to Mr Grumpy, who grumbled a bit at first but called him Mitch and loved him. Furry, fat and funny (Mitch, not Grumpy.)
He's been missing for a week and we now know why.
Happy trails, Mitch.
Monday, October 19, 2009
Mad Monkey Mitch
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Bella,
I'm confused. I hope the reason for your cat's disappearance isn't a tragic one.
He's actually Mr Grumpy's cat. He was one of the kittens born to our cat, Blossom.
Not sure how he died, but sadly he did.
As his lifeless body was found in a place that had already been checked some days after his disappearance, I think the neighbour's dog might know more than he's telling us and certainly more than the neighbours are telling.
Bella,
I'm sorry to hear that. We've just doubled our trouble with a wandering stray who's decided to move in and annoy our own feline by eating his food and making 'meep meep' noises at him. If you want I can wrap it up and send it over to you...
Brian,
Lovely. I'll listen at the postbox for the Meeps. Why don't you pop your good self and the lady wife in the parcel too? Let us know and we'll stock up on bacon butties and hide the good booze.
Bella,
If you're going to hide the good booze, there's no point in me coming.
Thats a bummer.. never a good day when you find the corpse of a lovie...
My slutty kitty dropped 5 rat bastards on the floor last week.. Im more than happy to send one via courier pigeon...
Post a Comment