Made it to Friday.
Nervous Kiss Ass dog is minus an eye but all else is fine with her. There's nothing like a jack russell terrier to teach you a thing or two about stoicism and perspective. I'm going to call her Winky from now on.
And... there's nothing like a few glasses of a quality sauvignon blanc with a good, reliable alwaysgotyourback friend at the end of a hard day to lift your spirits. (The same friend who says they never read your blog but will be right chuffed to rate a mention regardless. Hey there!! I can see you. I have a tracker. *Waves frenetically*)
Here's a tip. Good quality wine still makes your mouth taste like ass the next day if you overdo it.
NKA is trotting around like normal, I have a slight hangover (did I mention that yet?) and my sister is a total nutjob (oh shut up - that's a term of endearment where I come from) who is going to take us all to hell in a handbasket with her and we'll love her anyway and life goes on. Well, it has to, doesn't it?
It's Friday and I am going to catch up on a huge portion of lost sleep this weekend. My children will be at high risk of benign neglect but there will be food in the fridge and enough technology to keep a small country entertained for a month. I will be on the couch (sofa) snoring and putting my feet up (and not up anybody's ass either). The tile grouting that I haven't got to yet will have to wait. The world will not fall off its axis, as far as I can tell anyway.
Apropos of nothing, really... I was just wondering why it is that Sobway won't do their breakfast menu after 11 am. I mean, what changes??? Is there some sort of law prohibiting the sale and/or purchase and subsequent consumption of a bacon and egg sub after a certain time of day? Just as well really. Courtesy of the excesses of last evening I felt that I needed something in my stomach this morning other than churning. I decided against Sobway and opted for a fruit salad and a strong coffee (to be followed by a large body or water. I don't care if there's a drought, I'm drinking 346 litres of the stuff today.)
Yes, that will be me you hear sloshing.
Later, possums.
Friday, March 16, 2007
Benign Neglect Ahead
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Hi.
L.O.L!
Fun blog and well written!
You have a delightful sense of humor.
Post a Comment