Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Unnecessary post when one has nothing to divulge

Dear Slavedrivers here at the cube farm
My offspring are being resprung upon me tonight so no, I'm not doing any more f*cking overtime.
I've done enough. My fingers and eyes and ears are bleeding profusely. What more do you want?


I'll be going home to relax (ie cook, clean, bitch, launder, nag, comfort, bitchslap, feed, clean, nag, vacuum, dust, wash, nag, bitch etc etc....)

Haven't heard from any of my loony family today. Yay for peace and harmony.
Serenity? Meh, not so much.

Still haven't found the word that describes excessive and unwarranted use of italics so I'm going to make one up. Just have to remember that it cannot under any circumstances be a combination of these two words...buzzard and ..well, y'all know the other one. Man, BJ...I just can't get that word out of my head!!

Speaking of out of my head.... On the bus into work this morning I was thinking...(oh shut the f*ck up.) ... and I thought OUT LOUD. (not the buzzard word - it was more like an exclamation sound combining enthusiastic idealism and with a hint of self loathing - you know the sort..) Only like one sound/word but it was OUT LOUD people. Then of course, I coughed to try and cover my self - which of course only made it worse.

I really am a crazy woman. What does that entitle me to, I wonder???

Have you ever found yourself thinking out loud?
If so, please leave details of when, where and what.

*****************************************************

Hey J. I can see you. Don't tell Grandma, mkay? I don't want her to know I.....never have sex and smoke and stuff like that....

Yar but no but yar but no...oh shu-up.
***********************************

I'm off to have ryvita with dust.

7 comments:

Jacob said...

Don't be givin' me evils, Ozfemme!

No, won't tell Grandma. Granted, she'd probably forget all about it in about a day or so, but still. Best to keep torrid tales of debauchery and whatnot where they belong - on the net for the amusement of total strangers.

Ozfemme said...

You have tales of debauchery??? Oh my god and I am like so going to your site right now and finding out about it....

Ozfemme said...

What do you mean "total strangers" anyway.... I've known these people for ages.... Granted, I've never actually met any of them. Well, I nearly met Antikva once but she crossed the road when she saw me coming...but anyway....

The Narcissist said...

hmmm, nope I don't think aloud, but I love it when others do. It's so cute. I always smile, never do I think they're crazy unless they're whipping their hands about in a perverted frenzy and shouting about things like bats in the heavens and Dumbledore. So I think you're safe from the crazy bus.

Barney said...

I think aloud all the time..

I will be standing in line at a store, and something will be standing in front of me and I will think out loud.. do they own any mirrors?
Then whatever it is standing in front of me will turn around and look at me, and I look back and then I ask.. "Did I say that out loud?" and yeah..I did..
Oh well..
Im ok w/it.. LOL

Barney said...

oh..and I forgot to tell you..

I hate this effing holiday!!!

antikva said...

LOL I did not! I ran.
heh.


Hugs.