Hi my name is Bella and I'm a compulsive Nintendo DS player. It's okay though because I'm doing the 12 steps programme.
Step 1: Acknowlege that the Nintendo DS (stands for Don't Sleep at my place) was not mine and return it to my son.
Step 2: Make amends to son for telling him I had no idea where it was when it was under my pillow the whole time...
Step 3: Return the hired games to Blockbuster.
Step 4: Resume sleeping at night, albeit sleep laced with dreams about little Marios running around the place....
That's as far as I got. But, just like in the games I am determined to make it all the way to Level - sorry - I mean Step 12. And to collect of the gold star/coins/thingummys on the way....
I had a tough time of it last night and had to resort to Tetris on the Gameboy for a while. Luckily for me I was distracted by the tv...Dr House. Mmmmm. I like them strange.
I've given up snacking (well, nearly all forms of eating really) and I am still sans computer at home so this would explain why I suddely have all this free time on my hands.
I guess the only thing left to do is to take up the habit of housework......
Oh god, no....
I'd start ... exercising..... before resorting to that.
My face is well on the road to recovery. So tonight I'm thinking that Andrew and I should go out for dinner. Well, we can go out and I can watch him eat.
Gotta go. Just remembered that I have a job.
Thursday, September 22, 2005
Nintendo Anonymous
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I deleted Spam's comment above. I'm not talking to them anymore.
Post a Comment