Tuesday, September 20, 2005

I loves me a sunrise....

House was all big and empty last night as snotgobblingmonsters little darlings were with the daddy. The dog wasn't talking to me much either because I worked late, rushed home and fed her and then went out again. She slept on my bed with her back turned to me and wouldn't look at me. Quite happy to suck up the heat and all but...So I was playing on the Ninbloodytendo DS that we wasted all that damn money on purchased the boy for his birthday. I was kind of engrossed in the game I was playing and had half an ear on the late movies showing on tv and finally I decided I'd had enough and should probably get some sleep. That was when I turned off the lamp and rolled over and....
...noticed that it was getting light outside.

I'm just amazing myself with the levels of idiocy that I am reaching these days.
It just gets better and better. Shingles on my face, mmm, some people would say that's a "stress" condition. Yep, I'll go with that. What's good for stress, I wonder? Oooh, I know, staying up all night. Yeah, don't get enough sleep - that'll really kick into the mix and make for a really interesting day.

Strangely enough I don't feel that tired.
And I've found that carrying the ninbloodykeepyouawaketendo with you to work gives you something to do on the train to take your mind off your itchy face that other commuters are trying their hardest to pretend they don't see, bless them...

I'm going home to make dinner and go to bed. While it's still light out.

2 comments:

PetStarr said...

Gawd, hope you got a good sleep after all that....

Domesticated Bachelor said...

awww you still have your rashes? hope it goes away soon! *HUGS*