Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Post card from the Edge

Heh. Yesterday. Wow. That was fun.
Lesson learnt - not all medications go well together.
On the bright side though I think I've figured out the recipe for a brand new designer drug.

Did I just say that??

Catching the train home last night I realised that I was as high as a kite. I sped through yesterday - I couldn't shut up all day. Got home and was overcome with the urge to clean. Everything. Twice.

Luckily, Andrew came over and cooked dinner so I didn't go all out with the cleaning frenzy.

We sat up late, drank some wine and talked a shitload of words. Haven't done that for a while. He tucked me up in my bed (he's nice again okay? keep up) and left me to catch a few hours sleep before having to be at work at 7.30. Only thing was, he sent me a text message on my cell phone when he got home to his place. The bloody beep thing bloody well woke me up (I was just a'dozing off) and then I had to get up and find my bloody glasses to read the bloody thing. After that I didn't really seem to fall back to sleep at all, but I must have, mustn't I???

So this morning I only took one of my new medications and today I am feeling good but not THAT good if you know what I mean. My heart was racing yesterday. I swear I lost five kilos in one day. I wouldn't know though because I'm not weighing myself. Ever. Again. I can just tell from the way my clothes are starting to sag and look bloody awful on me. Sad, baggy pants.

Last night Andrew decided he wouldn't stay because he knew I was going to get up at stupid o'clock and he wanted to sleep later. He doesn't live far from where he works so he doesn't have to get up until midmorning or somewhere in that vicinity. Well, you'll be proud of me. I rang him just after 7 to point out how nice it was that I hadn't disturbed him this morning. Heh. Heh heh.

Well, lunch is almost over. I have to go out to a hearing this afternoon. Wearing ridiculous sad pants.

Wheee...but not quite so much.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have you considered having Andrew move in? :> Just saying....cuz he likes to cook.

Domesticated Bachelor said...

i am still laughing. thats like my friend who left for the railway station by himself, so as not to wake me up; but called to say he got the train as it started to move!!!

Anonymous said...

LOL! You druggie!

Seriously, that must be some good s***, man...yeah..

Even seriouser, I want me some. Like now.