I'm at lunch.
Coworker behind me is sighing.
Coworker in front of me is blaming me for it.
I'm usually the one sighing.
Haven't had a lot of time on the internets lately, namely because we haven't had it at home.
Something or other to do with me hating Telstra and the world or the other way around, not really sure....
Noise and Pencils continue to outdo themselves and each other.
Epiphany experienced whilst driving: There is no way that I can manage these two 24/7. At best, I can manage MY way through it all and come out the other side alive.
That's my plan. So far we're all still here.
Pencils got into trouble at school last week for doing something that even I hadn't thought her capable of....at least not for another couple of years at least, anyway....
Noise got suspended from school for two days. His crime wasn't a huge one (it involved a desk and a magic marker)...it was his mouthing off at the principal subsequent to the crime that got him the suspension.
That was last week. Oh and Pencils won "best speake"r award at her inter-school debate (they haven't lost yet). Given her previous transgressions, her teacher said to me, "Well, at least she's made you proud tonight." Yeah, like I had any doubts that she can argue her way out of anything, lady.
But you know what? I love those two clowns. We've been having a lot of laughs lately (that means the last two days) while we're staying home because they're so fucking grounded right now and we don't have the internets so they actually want to....you know...talk and shit....
Oh and Jahteh, slap me. I gave back the lawn mower and the whipper snipper. Wish I'd read your comment first. Made sense.
Either way, he's traded. Haven't picked up the new model yet as there's a bit of test-driving involved. You know, I want to make sure I really want it.
Better go as the boss is a lurking.
Thursday, August 19, 2010
lunch time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
When will you listen to the wisdom of your elders, young grasshopper.
And grass hopping is what you'll be doing now if the new model doesn't do lawns.
I do LOVE that White Rabbit art, and rushed to the movie with JahTeh expecting to see that tea party.
NUH. the one in movie not pretty, not cute.
next time you in the weekly rentals at VideoQueasy, get OVERBOARD and pay attention to the Goldie Hawn character when she has the School Principal Scene.
mwah mwah
Ah, teenagers.
I think your boy and my oldest boy go to the same school - how typically Adelaide is that! Mine has also been in the crap this week. He and two of his mates decided that the afternoon at school was optional last Friday, little bugger.
Coppy,
Too true. Something about never letting the grass grow under one's.....
Brownie,
Will do. I think I vaguely recall it...
Ali, I think my boy might be one of your boy's mates...lol...or was that that the week before? Mr W is the deputy... or despot. I saw him this morning. He was polishing his jackboots....
You're such a wonderful writer, I love checking in when there's a new post.
My 13 y.o. is just on the cusp of the foghorn voice thing.
Post a Comment