Monday, June 21, 2010

okay

I may have gone a little bit too far in the previous post.

I don't really think this world is a toilet bowl.

2 comments:

Ann ODyne said...

Move through The Matrimonial Home with 2 bags and retain only what you cannot live without.
Then have a HUGE garage sale of everything else and spend the money on a ticket to Paris.

I have a 38 year old daughter who doesnt speak to me and I now wish I had done that when she was 14 instead of killing myself giving her a perfect life.
Listen to the voice of experience.

Deanna said...

Cheese and crackers... now that is wisdom coming from above.

I will have to remember that... when my time comes.

Or... you could come and visit my blog, and read what I have to say... which is virtually nothing.

So.. in keeping... do not shut your blog down... because you know, when people like me show up to read what's going on in another season/continent in this world I have something to read about...even if I have read it three times.

It's relevent.