BTW - I'm envious of the tulips, they look beautiful.
I can only ever grow them for one season. If I lift the bulbs they end up as nothing or when planted just don't grow. If I leave them in the ground they just grown short stubby little leaves and never flower.
Look Readers, she's nicked off up Le Road Jaune des Briques somewhere.
Let's open the cabinet des cocktails. Deanna? Noala? - what would you like? I'll just make JahTeh a nice stiff Bombay Blue with tonic lemon and ice, and throw a bendy straw in that absinthe for myself. Now we need hors d'oeuvres ...
9 comments:
a bientot cherie
It'll be the corsets, she's gorn and got herself stuck in them.
Probably looking for a frenchman to untangle the laces.
I don't know what the rest of you are thinking, but to me, in women-speak, "I'm *fine*" generally means quite the opposite.
Hope I'm wrong, and if not, hope you are coping with whatever shite is on your plate at the moment hun *hugs*
BTW - I'm envious of the tulips, they look beautiful.
I can only ever grow them for one season. If I lift the bulbs they end up as nothing or when planted just don't grow. If I leave them in the ground they just grown short stubby little leaves and never flower.
Come back soon girl!
Come on chickster...don't you take a fright to the keyboard after all this time....
Je ne bloggette rien?
a bientot cherie
Look Readers, she's nicked off up Le Road Jaune des Briques somewhere.
Let's open the cabinet des cocktails.
Deanna?
Noala?
- what would you like?
I'll just make JahTeh a nice stiff Bombay Blue with tonic lemon and ice, and throw a bendy straw in that absinthe for myself.
Now we need hors d'oeuvres ...
Thanks Ann, I'll have a Golden Dream ... and here are some yummy nibbles I just whipped up .. hands around a plate of yummy looking horses doovers ..
chin chin!
Oh Noala, I haven't had a Golden Dream in years, delicious but I think I'll go for a Brandy Alexander, it's a bit nippy here.
Thanks for the Bombay Annie but I really need the brandy or should it be Cognac Alexander?
Anyone for a salted cracker with fresh camenbert and a cucumber twist?
I hope someone remembered the pavlova?
Post a Comment