
Voir le ce grand arbre ? Si une branche tombe la voiture obtient un nouveau bossellent!
Qui fera l'élagage cette année ?
Je déteste l'élagage.
Thursday, May 21, 2009
C'est ma maison
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Because somebody has to.

Voir le ce grand arbre ? Si une branche tombe la voiture obtient un nouveau bossellent!
Qui fera l'élagage cette année ?
Je déteste l'élagage.
5 comments:
First, the tree is magnificent.
That branch looks OK actually.
Arborists think that wrinkles under the join to the tree trunk are the indication that a crash is imminent, and I see no wrinkles/folds.
I do know from a friends experience that having it removed costs un bombe. un bombe grand.
I also know from personal experience that a much smaller branch which has crashed across the fence, cannot be lifted off by 3 people.
Bon Chance!
Insurance? If so, make sure a certain hat is under it.
"Qui fera l'élagage cette année?"
Le voisin, avec sa chaîne.
I hate pruning also, feminoz. Your home looks very cozy, nestled in among the trees.
Charmante!
That's all I know.
Post a Comment