End of Year School Concert aka Two Hours Of Unpaid Torture - mission completed.
My daughter did so well as a compere. She and I are both sad because Ms A (the one I said I would donate a kidney to early in the year) is not very well right now and was distressed when I spoke with her yesterday. It sucks and it's not fair. She's been such a wonderful teacher this year and has done so much for my girl's self-confidence and more. Pencils loves going to school. She wakes up happy and looks forward to going each day. Ms A is the main reason for that. I really hope that Ms A has good news soon and doesn't leave us.
Pencils' dad had to take a VERY IMPORTANT CALL during Pencil's speech at the end.
I'm so proud of myself for keeping my big fat mouth shut and sticking to my own priorities.
It's Friday and I'm glad because there are a number of things I need some time to do, which is why weekends are so important.
The things that I need to do this weekend are:
Eat
Sleep
Not yell at my children
Have a good one, possums.
Friday, November 28, 2008
Wind-up Friday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
"Ms A is the main reason for that. I really hope that Ms A has good news soon and doesn't leave us."
Ms A sounds like the good sort. Such a pity that people like that have to suffer when some many others more deserving don't. Somebody up there somewhere has a sick sense of justice.
Post a Comment