Thursday, June 26, 2008

Ouch - mostly everything hurts.

I have pneumonia. Yay. No. I mean - Boo.

One of the *!%*&$! soccer parents rear-ended my car. Boo.

I made a totally awesome apple cake with heaps of butter, sugar and apples. Yay

But I used the wrong kind of tin and there's all sticky butter and sugar all over the bottom of the oven and I have to clean it now. Boo.

Insurance companies. Boo.

Paulo, the insurance agent/appraiser eye-candy guy. Yay. (Yummy. Like apple cake, in a way.)

Because I have pneumonia I am given permission to stay home in bed. Yay.

Because of the whole single-parent-with-kids-who-need-to-eat situation, I can't afford to stay home in bed. Boo.

Instead, I'm nursing a headache from hell, burning up and coughing up my lungs at work. Boo.

I still have lungs to cough up? Yay.

He bringing me juice, firewood, red wine and ice-cream. Double Yay.

(He does other stuff too that I don't talk about here because this is
a G-rated blog now, thanks to the fact that certain people related to me have found it..Boo. Hi Mum, I have pneumonia. Yay)

Being at work today. Boo.

Noise and Pencils are both healthy, mucking up, being naughty and talking back, totally messing up the place and bringing Mummy pillows, juice, the remote control, prescription drugs, the cat, pieces of apple cake - as well as putting wood on the fire. Yay.


Please send your best wishes, condolences, large donations of cash and codeine/alcohol/chocolate to ozfemme@stillwhiningforaustralia.com

That is all.

7 comments:

The Bizza said...

My goodness! Fem is sick? Booo!!

Take care of yourself and get well soon.

Suze said...

Hope you're feeling better soon. For God's sake woman, take some time of work and get better properly! There's this thing called "sick leave'. Use it!
Aren't your kids awesome for taking care of you? Sometimes kids are OK to have I guess...only sometimes though.

http://dailyfrippery.com

Brian Hughes said...

You have phnuemonia. (Boo!)
That means that Jehova's Witnesses will run a mile if you answer the door. (Yay!)

JahTeh said...

Stay home in bed, sick lungs can kill you and you might have left the kids to one of us bloggers in you will.

JahTeh said...

That's 'your' will.

janice said...

Make a hot cup of tea and brandy and lay down for a week!

You need those lungs to live, you don't want one of us crazy bloggers raising your children do you?

I hope you feel well soon...

Barney said...

Oh..I do hope you get well soon...