Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Where's Oz?

The lurgy that turned out to be a real bastard. Oz has been ordered to lie down until she can get up again without turning a funny colour, passing out and generally making the place look untidy.

7 comments:

Ms Smack said...

aw, I hope you follow Doctors orders and rest until it's completely gone.

If you don't, it'll whack you twice as hard, you know.

Get well soon!

Barney said...

You must rest..
get plenty of clear fluids (wine is clear right?)

Get well soon!!!!

Ozfemme said...

Ms S - could be just what I need, you know....

Barney - would you believe I haven't touched a drop in week(s)? Aha... maybe that's what's wrong!

The Bizza said...

Femme... the Bizza demands that you take better care of yourself! How can you possibly be a loyal servant of my Dominion if you're not healthy?

Get well soon!

janice said...

Listen to the doctor and the Bizza!

Wishing you a speedy recovery.

Ozfemme said...

Oh Lord High Bizza, I faithfully do thy bidding....hang on... weren't you recently the one with a bucket??? Lol

Janice, it was a trip to the hospital with Pencils in search of a doctor that I believe responsible for the current situation...

Seriously, I'm feeling better already. Thanks for the kind words you guys. You're way better than my "real' friends, ya know?

Brian Hughes said...

That wasn't the lurgy. The fifteen bottles of Guiness the night before probably had something to do with it though...