Monday, May 26, 2008

Pretty



What Flower Are You?

You are a Orchid. You are very sultry and provocative. You veil yourself in quiet sensuality and love to be spoiled. Your affections burst forth in full display when you are properly cared for, but you are quick to retreat when not tended to kindly.

Find Your Character @ BrainFall.com

7 comments:

Brian Hughes said...

I'm a dandilion. One of these days I'm going to have to get my haircut sorted out.

Ozfemme said...

brian dandy lion
shaggy mane needs an iron

and you could always put a tie on...

Ozfemme said...

ozfemme is awkward
a bit like an orchid

Ozfemme said...

nix on the tie

Brian Hughes said...

I'd rather curl up and die,
Than be seen in a tie.
I might wear a scarf,
But ties make me barf.

Ozfemme said...

That made me laugh!

Jacob said...

I cannot rhyme!