Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Tee hee! Titters!

Woo hoo! Hey B!! Barney posted her girls on the internets.

I did that on a blog in 2004 once and made lots of new friends.

I'd do it again but since 2004 a lot has gone downhill.....if you know what I mean.

So who's next?


Dearest Barney, don't be cross with me. I've just had nothing to blog about this week that didn't involve me tearing my eyeballs out and putting my head face first through the monitor. Besides, you're hot. Hugs. Ozfemme.

6 comments:

Brian Hughes said...

I like the tattoos.

Barney said...

Oh darlin.. I would never be cross with you..

Lets just get together and have a nice bottle of wine.. I'll bring two.. one for you..one for me..

woo hoo...me loves a good bottle of wine!!!

Krystal said...

LOL!!!! Things going downhill is the reason we have push-up, underwire support bras. *winks*

The Bizza said...

Ozfemme! I am offended!

Surely you didn't think that I hadn't already snuck a peek at Barney's bountiful goodness?

For me, TMI Thursday is like Christmas morning every week.

Oh yeah... I have already examined the goods and found them worthy of a "woot!", or perhaps several "Woots!"

Though I don't always comment, I make my pervy rounds. BELEE-DAT! (Ghetto slang for "Believe that".)

Speaking of which... Femme... where exactly is that link from 2004?

I was just... you know... curious...

JahTeh said...

Don't you just love gravity and the effect on the female form. Even if I had implants they'd end up round my knees.

April said...

Geesh, I saw Barney's......but geeshers, did I miss yours?