Yesterday morning, Pencils was up at sparrow's fart and was so eager and excited to start the new school year. She was going to be in Ms A***'s class - a fact that had caused her no end of joy and pleasurable anticipation all through the holidays. She was happy to be in Ms A****'s class because (a) her best friend is in that class and (b) the two feral little snotbags who have tormented her for the past three years WERE NOT going to be in her class.
(I don't remember if I've blogged about this situation but basically we've had three years of trouble with the two feral little snotbags, Rebecca and Georgia - which are their real first names because, well, I simply don't care anymore. In fact, I hope their mothers find this and figure it out because hello...your daughters are nasty, mean, feral little snotbags. Well done! I bet you're so proud!)
Yesterday afternoon Pencils came home in tears and stayed that way for most of the evening. Last night she was pale, stressed and couldn't sleep. She complained of stomach ache and burst into tears at everything.
Turns out there was a "mix up" in the school's "class planning". Ten minutes before the end of the school day she's told she is being shunted out of Ms A****'s class and into Ms S****'s class (the same Ms S**** that taught Noise a couple of years back. The same Ms S***** who hands out worksheets and then sits on her lazy butt at her desk reading and doing not much else). Yep. Shunted straight into Ms S****'s class and another year of Rebecca and Georgia's feral, snotbag teasing.
Now, the reader of this blog may have noted that Ozfemme tends to put on a humorous mask to present to rest of the world to protect herself and doesn't really ever express how she's really feeling about anything. As to why, well, that's a whole 'nuther post/blog which is for another time... although probably not.
But..
Last night my heart broke for my daughter. I couldn't sleep and spent much of the night wiping away tears of sheer frustration (not in front of the kids though) at not being able to do ANYTHING at all about it - at that point in time. Mostly because this crap has been going on for so long and FINALLY it looked like she was going to get a break from it.
Inside I was screaming like Morrigan herself (google it) at the school, the feral little bitches and their mothers, the education department and whoever else I felt was involved in doing this to her in any way.
Pencils gets really good marks on her report cards and every year, without fail, the comment is made that she is a "delightful, warm and kind - always willing to help other children."
SO WHY IS SHE CONSTANTLY BEING F*CKED OVER WHEN THOSE TWO LITTLE CREEPS ARE CONSTANTLY PUT TOGETHER AND NEVER DEALT WITH?
There. (Ozfemme takes a very deep breath.)
This morning, we dropped Noise off at his high school (YIPEE! - post on that to come) and then drove to Pencil's school where I had a meeting with the principal. I had to take many very deep breaths and steel myself to speak clearly and to remain calm and objective - especially when the principal "claimed" ignorance of the problem. I reminded her that we had spoken about it two times in the previous year and that there was a letter, written by me, about it on file - a copy of which I had forwarded to the Education Department last year. (B*tch changed her tune then.)
Cue the happy music, the dancing bunnies and all the rainbows and flowers now....
because Pencils is happily esconced in Ms A****'s classroom once again . Ms A**** rocks her world. I will happily give Ms A***** a kidney if she needs it this year.
There. That's the first of the rants for this year completed.
Sighs.
Wednesday, January 30, 2008
Rant Warning! Rant Warning!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
{{{APPLAUSE, MOMMY}}}
You ROCK! Seriously! You ROCK! I'm so glad that Pencil's is in the good class now and that her tormentors will not have open access to her.
Happy Dance!!!
"SO WHY IS SHE CONSTANTLY BEING F*CKED OVER WHEN THOSE TWO LITTLE CREEPS ARE CONSTANTLY PUT TOGETHER AND NEVER DEALT WITH?"
Society is structured for the nastiest few to maximise their gains from the innocent many, whilst the innocent many are so unstructured themselves that they couldn't organise a piss-up in a brewery let alone reverse the situation. It's the same reason why cows and sheep don't trample the farmers who send them off to slaughter.
I find a cricket bat swung with expert precision against the ocassional bully's head helps. It doesn't stop the situation from arising again, but it's good for a laugh.
You are a Mommy to be reckoned with....
I bow in your blogging glory!!!
Now Pencils can have a joyous school year!
heres the way to go award
"WAY TO GO"
oh god I've got kidneys I don't need and Ms A**** could have had them too if Pencil needed the bribe.
Who would be a school principal though?
Bec and Jorja's parents probably have criminal convictions and would'nt care what he said to them.
Post a Comment