Friday, November 9, 2007

This is Good

Today is Friday.

I took the day off work because I could and it's a hot day.

The Ferals are at school and won't be home until 4 pm. Their dad is picking them up and bringing them home because I neglected to mention that I was taking the day off.

When they get home I'm ignoring them unless they play nice.

I went shopping and bought me a dress.

I finally have my glasses back (I look like a geek again but a HAPPY geek)

I got some more stuff to put in my garden. I'm all about loving the garden now.

I've got the whole weekend ahead to do whatever I(we) feel like
No soccer, no music lessons or exams, no nothing. We live near a beach. Yay.

I'm going back outside now to lie on the swing chair and read.

Today I am loving my life.

Cheers.

1 comment:

The Bizza said...

I'm relieved to hear that you took some time out for yourself.

(Oh, and don't tell anyone, but I think women in geeky glasses are hot! There's something about that "naughty librarian" look that grabs my... uhm... attention.)

(I'm just sayin...)