Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Just for the record...

The living here at Feminoz has been a crazy jumble of all sorts lately. Feuding families *yawns*, aunts that have gone to the light, bizarre medical events and the odd revamped-renovated revised/revisited/ ridiculous love affair .

(Oh - Bite me. I'm not getting any younger and certainly not any milder-mannered and will gladly send you some stones you can chuck around your own crystal palace, mkay??? )

I'm resisting the urge to dip in and pluck out a colourful little remnant to share with you right now because you might try and talk about it with me next time I see you.

Don't. Leave a comment. That's way more rewarding and instantly gratifying for me and I will trust you more for not trying to take my mask off in public and reveal my secret identity to the world.

Besides, when you try and talk to me about my blog I find myself yawning and wondering if you have any idea how many red, spidery veins you have on your face these days.....

So, for now, lovely souls. here's a tidbit....

I had raisin toast for lunch.

Woo hay!!!

5 comments:

The Bizza said...

I was wondering about you... where you were and if you were ok and why you would deliberately put me through all this pain and anguish worrying about where you were and what you were doing and who you were doing it with and you are in big trouble, young lady!

Sorry... you caught me practicing my teen speech. I was worried bout ya though...

Jacob said...

Raisin toast, NO WAY!

*checks for red, spidery veins*

Ozfemme said...

Not you Jacob! You're 18 (almost). If I were to sight so much as a hint of a red spidery vein on your face I'd stage an intervention immediately!!!

Anonymous said...

A comment in vain,
Immune to the pain,
The spidery vein,
Salt by the grain.

Hi............ Hi............HI.............HI!!!

Bex said...

I'm finally catching up with my bloglines blogs and I save the bestests for last - why? seems so much is going on in oz and you not here to write about it. come back. write. I need it. and I promise I won't be so non-reading disappearing myself. :)