Friday, March 9, 2007

Long weekend ahead!!

Yay for Long Weekends. Monday is a holiday and I'm going to spend it with my feet up.

Probably up someone's arse.

Noise's birthday is looming just ahead.

Yay for Noise who is turning 12 and is getting a drum kit for his birthday.

It's all about the Noise!

Noise's good friend, Millhouse (not his real name but it fits) is sleeping over on Saturday night. I can kiss the living room/computer and F*xtel goodbye for the weekend because it will be occupied by two young boys who will be filling it with bad odours as only young boys can do.

Please send me a bigger house. With better ventilation.


Pencils was dismayed and horrified this week to discover that someone had written "Noise is Hot!" on a brick wall at their school. Pencils is outraged that she got into trouble for attempting to include the word "NOT" on the wall.

Pencils has had her first run in with authority. Not bad for five years of school.

Pencils rolled her eyes and pretended to stick her fingers down her throat when I remarked to her, "Honey, he is kinda cute you know."

Well, he is. So is she. Especially when she rolls those incredible blue eyes she has. In fact, I don't think I've seen anything much more adorable than the way that child expresses her loathing for her older brother because I know just how damn much she loves him.

So yay for long weekends, lovable children and birthdays.

It's all good.

1 comment:

Barney said...

long weekends are nice..

Well Happy Early birthday Noise..
I hope that drum set faces that not so nice neighbors and you proceed to give them years and years of loud entertainment!!!!

Pencils.. as I tell my wee girl child.. some day.. you will want your brother around.. becuase of all his cute friends!!!