Friday, April 14, 2006

Enjoy your Easter break

Just popped in to check the answering service and collect my mail...good heavens, this place needs a dusting...

Good Friday to you all... I could weep with relief that the four day break is here.

I'm hanging out with my family and..... him...yes...we're talking..A LOT... seems that some bonds just can never be broken and neither one of us wants to stay and hurt the other so we're trying to figure out how to stay and nurture ourselves and each other.

Four days... all I want to do is laze, read, eat, drink, laugh, sleep ... all the good stuff.

Autumn is here and although we are still getting warm sunny days the evenings have that chill that invites the lighting of fires (contained and controlled ones...I'm not talking pyromania or anything like that...)

I think tonight will be the outdoor fireplace, red wine and laughter.

Head on over around nine if you want to....

Love to all possums!

No comments: