Tuesday, September 6, 2005

Meh...

That ride I mentioned in yesterday's post? Shut up - it wasn't the merry go round...or the ferris wheel (mind you, I found that a bit challenging though.)It has been reported to me that it is "the sixth scariest ride in the world". So I don't feel like a total baby now.

Still losing weight. Pants even saggier and somewhat disturbing (mostly to coworkers). Ginormous hips/thighs shrinking. Am having secret fantasies about self at the beach - in swimwear (gasp) this summer . Don't ask me how I'm doing it...the answer is too positively unhealthy. It involves consuming very, very nothing little. Still, I just ate some salad for lunch so I think I'll live to see Friday. Of course, I know everyone is thinking "Silly moo - as soon as she starts to eat 'normal' again she'll pile it all on again and then some." But no. Once I reach the point of weight loss that my body is comfortable to stop at I am going to be absolutely vigilant. The minute the scales creep so much as a gram over that weight I will be onto it. Besides, I'm never going to be able to eat 'normal' anyway - for a variety of reasons that I won't bore you with. No, I'll keep boring you with other stuff.

Still haven't solved the computer dilemma at home. Probably tomorrow I'll do something about it.

2 comments:

Domesticated Bachelor said...

i eat salads for more than two days - i go MOOOOOOOOOOO *GRIN*
how do you hang on to your diet?

Anonymous said...

I'm not speaking to you, you skinny thing. SO there.

:)