I removed the previous post because although I stand by what I said in it, I consider that whilst it made me feel better to blurt it all out I am aware that it could do a fair amount of damage to the feelings of someone who, although they have their faults, I still care for.
That being said, that person has gone a long way in the past twenty four hours to showing me that all is not as bad as it seemed and that when two people are prepared to meet each other half way there is always hope.
The 13kg weight loss: This has been achieved but at some cost. Basically, I started taking Duromine, which kills your appetite, and became quite accomplished at only consuming minimal amounts of food (read "starving myself") and increasiong the amount of walking I did.
The other side to this is that I became quite run down and prone to hypersensitivity and the occasional bout of self pity....gasp....
I am a "results" type of person...I have little patience and go like a bull at a gate when undertaking new projects. I recognise that I can be a little obsessive and extreme. This has its good and bad aspects.
Now I am recovering and have a balanced plan of eating and whilst I am looking forward to losing more weight (I have about 10 kilos to go)I happily accept that it will take some time. I can't make it happen by next week. I don't care really, I already feel much better.
As much as I love to indulge myself in my private life dramas I am reminded that I have two very special people in my life who need me to be well. They have taught me how to be grown up and have shown me complete acceptance and love all their lives.
Josef and Eden, always know that your Momma loves you more than anything in the world and always will, no matter what you do, where you go. I want you to grow healthy and be good people and to love your lives. Thank you for coming into mine.
Thursday, September 29, 2005
Clarification
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
:-) a hug each for them
Well they ARE called "The Adorable Ones" for a reason.
Hope the rest of the weightloss thing goes well - I still feel like smacking you about a bit (a lot) 'cos you lost a lot and I didn't, but I think I'll have a biscuit instead.
Post a Comment