Tuesday, August 30, 2005

New Hobby

My new hobby is to spend my lunch minute deleting the spam comments from my blog.

What's yours?

5 comments:

Noala said...

Hiya :)

It's not a hobby, but something I've had to spend considerable time on tonight... filling out Centrelink forms UUGGHHH!

Mistyqee turned 16 this month which means she can now get Youth Allowance .. and thus the mind numbing form filling.

Now we just have to go for a mind numbing interview ..sigh

All worth it if she is entitled to it mind you.

ciao

christina said...

Seems like everyone's getting spammed lately. Switching on the "word verification" thingy in your comments settings can help a lot. There's an explanation of how it works on the Blogger dashboard when you sign into your blog.

Domesticated Bachelor said...

try using that word verification thingy on comments. its a pain but helps!

Anonymous said...

My new hobby? Leaving spam comments in blogs :)

yellojkt said...

You get spam comments? Lucky you. At first I was impressed by how instantly popular I was, but then I realized that the spammers must be using recently updated or interesting blog lists to get their victims. I blogged about the phenomena here.

I'm hoping everybody turning on word verification will discourage the spammers and I won't have to.