Before I start, welcome Jazzyhands to my blogroll. She has a blog that makes me laugh, out loud, which is quite an achievement with me at the moment...
I'm discovering that there are some really good Australian blogs and I've put these things - ** - next to them on the blogroll for now. Now, if there are any blooggers in One Horse (Adelaide, there I've outed myself - there's got to be a few in the thirty or so people who live here, right??) Come on One Horse, let's put Adelaide on the map. (It's there somewhere)
There will be no more talk of babies on this blog. Unless of course they're yours (they're adorable, you know) or they're the ones I already have (they're totally adorable too, you know) or YOU are having one. As for me, I now don't believe that what I have been obsessing over for the last few days could actually have happened. And besides, I think I may only have ovulated yesterday - you know how you can "feel it" sometimes? So this means that so long as I continue to live the life of a cloistered nun everything should be fine.....
I'm an idiot, by the way. If you read yesterday's post you'll know what I mean when I say what I say next. If you didn't, don't bother. Complete waste of time. All that talk about how "I know it's over and how peaceful it all is" - complete horseshit.
Went to the Quiz Night last night. It was fun at first, but then disintegrated as young male footballers consumed copious amounts of alcohol. So NOT my thing. Did you know that Iran borders Pakistan (since when??????) - according to the "Quizmaster"?????? Once I realised the calibre of the people setting the questions and the answers I gave up hope. Anyway, I digress.
On the way home from the quiz night after dropping off a rather intoxicated man at his house - I'm way too nice. I didn't want him to drive in that state. I expect a full apology from him sometime today for his unseemly behaviour in the car outside his place. It's not that I'm adverse to a nice man wanting to kiss me, but I sort of have to want it to happen too, you know what I mean?? It was no big drama. I just don't like breath that reeks of cigarettes and alcohol. Heh, I bet he doesn't even remember... just wait till next Friday night's training session, buddy - I'm going to pretend that it really meant something and start talking about weddings and all that.... I'm still digressing though....
After pouring the above mentioned out of my car I drove past Andrew's house, because, well, you know, it was on the way back to my place and all. Yes, he was home. His car was there. So was someone else, judging by the other car parked in his driveway.
Do I need to tell you the rest?
(pause here while I slap myself around a bit more. Just chat amongst yourselves because it's gonna take a while.)
God, why, why, why did you invent mobile phones?????WHY WHY WHY??????
Yes. I called him. I'm an idiot. An "A" class idiot. I'm the business class of Idiot Airlines.....
Because I called him, he called me back when I got home. I sat in my car in my driveway with my head on my steering wheel moaning about what an idiot I am.
Then when I got inside we were on the phone for two hours. I can't even tell you what we talked about. He's just called me on my mobile. It's nearly 1pm and I slept until 12 because I stayed awake until 4 after we got off the phone at 2. He wants me to call him back when I get off this internets. (Yes, I could sleep till 12 because my babies are with the baby daddy and don't come back till 3)
The car in his driveway? His neighbour. He lives in a block of units and he's been letting his neighbour park their car in his spare space. I'd almost like to NOT believe that story but he doesn't lie. He hisses. But he doesn't lie.
I'm an idiot.
I think I'm going to turn this blog into a tourist's review of One Horse. Because my life is just embarrassing.
Monday, July 4, 2005
Oh dear....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Oh dear, just when you seemed to be doing so well on your own. Naughty! Glad to hear you're not carrying his spawn :P ;)
Btw, judging by those pics, I am in agreement: your kids are adorable!
Ta for adding me to your blog roll :)
Jazzyhands is cool isn't she? Us Aussie bloggers are VERY good - not that I'm biased or anything...
And yes, I'm surprised you called the hisser :)
Yes, you're quite right. The question was "name the two countries that share borders with Pakistan." Our table immediately wrote the answer India and Afghanistan. We were marked incorrect. I objected to this. I was under the mistaken understanding that Iran bordered Afghanistan but that it did not reach as far down as Pakistan. However, I still maintain that our answer of Aghanistan and India should have been marked as correct.
In conclusion I must say that one does, indeed learn something new every day. Mental note to self to improve on one's knowledge of geography.
Post a Comment